Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One of my Favorite Green Monkeys.



Here is one of my favorite Green Monkeys even if it doesn't include Spider and Flytrap. Baby is a character that is based on a sock puppet from The Cheap Show that my mother, Betty, and I created a while back.

Most everyone who viewed the show, and you can see it here at www.thecheapshow.com loved Baby. So it was time to bring him back in another medium.

Lili needs no introduction since she has her own blog here. She showed up one day in the comic and hasn't left. She likes Flytrap's banana cream pie.

Lili's blog is here at www.scoopitwithlili.com and it's a mix of movie reviews, gossip, Hampton Happenings, and all thinks Lili. She's a little self centered but thank the stars she allows me to include her in The Green Monkeys.

The Green Monkeys

The Green Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers