Friday, December 20, 2013

Brand New Dan's Christmas Cover for 2013

Here it is... the one you have all been waiting for. My one millionth cover for Dan's Papers. I've been proud to work at this newspaper here in the Hamptons for the past 25 years. It's allowed me to explore cartooning in a way I would have have been able to on my own.

Drawing for Dan's stories has been a joy. Junior Kroll, written by my mom, ran for 10 years and we continued writing The Green Monkeys together until her passing in 2010. Now I write Monkeys on my own, missing her imput everyday, but forging ahead into new areas.

As stated here before, The Green Monkeys runs weekly in Dan's Papers and daily over at www.gocomics.com.

Merry Christmas to all from Spider, Flytrap, Baby, and Lady Lili.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers